While we usually delete emails that start with FW: without giving them a second thought, for some reason Marcia actually read one today that had a “a bunch of random questions about you” in it. We decided that we’d play along, but rather than annoy people who also dislike the letters F and W in their email subject lines, we’d post our responses here, on the blog.
1. What time did you get up this morning? About 11:00
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates of the Carribean 2
4. What is your favorite TV show? Good Eats
5. What did you have for breakfast? Cereal – Marshmallow Mateys
6. What is your middle name? Ryan
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Seafood
8. What foods do you dislike? I’m a very unpicky eater, but I’m not very fond of lima beans or caviar
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Sour cream & onion Baked Lays
10. Favorite CD you’ve been listening to lately? Mormon Tabernacle Choir – Consider the Lillies
11. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Accord
12. Favorite sandwich? Reuben
13. What characteristics do you despise? Closed mindedness and self-centeredness
14. What are your favorite clothes? Blue jeans and a simple but nice shirt
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Tuscany – for the food!
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy
17. Where would you want to retire? Anywhere where the church is strong that isn’t in Utah.
18. Favorite time of day? Very late at night
19. Where were you born? Provo, Utah
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Marching band
21. Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi, though I don’t really care for either
22. Beavers or Ducks? Ducks
23. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl, definitely
24. Pedicure or Manicure? Pedicure, I suppose. I’m not that metrosexual, though.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I’m married!
26. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A pilot.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Being with my family
28. Ever been toilet papering? Yes, more than I should admit
29. Been in a car accident? Yes. Twice. Less than a month apart.
30. Favorite restaurant? T.G.I. Friday’s
31. Favorite flower? Roses. They’re pretty and smell good and taste good (really!)
33. Favorite ice cream? Homemade vanilla (not plain vanilla, I mean stuff that tastes really vanilla-ey)
34. Favorite fast food restaurant? In’n’out burger.
35. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None. Got it right the first time.
36. From whom did you get your last e-mail? My business credit card payment processor.
37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? The nearest
38. Last person you went to dinner with? Marcia, Fulton, Dan, and Steve
39. How many tattoos do you have? None.
40. What time did you finish this survey? I don’t know, I’m not done yet.
41. Favorite magazine? Bicycling
42. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be? I’d like to go biking
with Lance Armstrong, go to dinner with Emeril Lagasse, attend a lecture by Stephen Hawking, learn about public speaking from Steve Jobs, or do an acting workship with Johnny Depp.
43. If you could choose another first name, what would it be? Pedro. But only Marcia will know why.
44. If you could change your profession right now, what would you be doing? I’d have Curtis Stone‘s job.
More than you ever wanted to know about me. I wonder what Marcia will say!